IT/INFRA SERVICE DELIVERY • CYBER CITY, GURGAON, INDIA
Job Description :
Project manager to drive programs from initiation to closure phase.
Managing all the streams under program and do overall impact analysis to control changes to projects.
Involved in scope management, cost estimation, schedule estimation, resource loading, also part of internal and external quality audits.
Responsible for creation of project plan, defining critical milestones, creating project baseline documents, monitoring deviations and taking controlling measures.
Monitoring profit margins and revenue assessment for strategic engagement
Responsible for stakeholder communication, attending Project review board meetings for representing updates on project periodically.
Vendor management and coordination to track contractual obligations
Involved in risk analysis, prioritization and creation of risk mitigation plan.
Candidate Requirement : –
- Database: Oracle 12c, Oracle 10g, Oracle9i, SQL Server 7.0/2000.
- Languages: SQL, Java, HTML, Java Script, Oracle SQL/PLSQL.
- Developer Tools: PL/SQL Developer, SQL Navigator.
- Web Server: IBM Websphere, WebLogic, Oracle Application Server, IIS Server.
- Technology Hands-ON is a MUST along with Project Management.
- Ability to create Management dashboard and reconciliation reports